I'm sure many of you, just like me, have a summer wish list of items that you want! Mine range from beauty products, to movies and clothes. If I'm honest, my wishlist could probably be like 20 items long, but obviously that's unrealistic. So, I narrowed it down to my top 6 items that I am wishing for this summer!
1. Bumble and Bumble Pret-a-Powder: This stuff sounds amazing. And I almost pulled the trigger the last time I was at Sephora, but didn't. It's half dry shampoo, and half volumizing powder. It sounds like the holy grail for second day hair. Let me know if any of you have tried it!
2. Parks and Recreation Season 6: The season this fall will be the last, and I have all of the other seasons. It's one of the few tv shows that my husband and I can agree to watch together. If you haven't seen the "treat yo'self" or camping episode, you need to watch it!
3. Bella Rosso: This wine is so so good. It's sweet and almost like it's carbonated. And it's also cheap. But pretty hard to find around here. My sister found it at Walmart the first time, but it has since disappeared. If you don't mind drinking wine from the cheaper end of the store, definitely try this out!
4. Jergens BB Cream Lotion: I have been seeing this on other blogs and now I am convinced that I need to try it! The benefits seem great, and it claims to show results in just 5 days. It's available at any drug store. I tend to like most Jergens products, so it was no shocker that this made the list!
5. Harper Tassel Tote: This bag is available at Francesca's. They have a ton of super cute bags right now, but this is my favorite. The price is what is keeping me from purchasing it. That, and the dark color. It seems like more of a fall or winter color than summer. But I am hoping to keep my eye on this and purchase it closer to fall!
6. Bead and Chain Wrap Bracelet from Chloe and Isabel: I love ALL of their jewelery. All of it. But this is just adorable and is one of the more affordable pieces. Not only that, but it would match so much and would be versatile. There are a few different color options as well.
What does your summer wish list look like?