I was a little a loss as of what to post for today - the weather had kept me out of a crafty or baking mood lately. And then I remembered that I was tagged to do a Deep Conversation tag by AJ, over at the The AJMinute. You should all go check out her blog :)
Since there are no pictures with this tag, enjoy this picture of a beach and sand. And we can all wish we were there together. Yayyyy!
This tag is easy - You just answer the 10 questions below, and then tag a few other bloggers to do the same! Let me warn you - these are some hard questions ahead!!
1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were?
My husband says I am 80, because of all the old TV shows and movies I watch. But I would still put myself in my late 20's. I feel like I am mature for my age, but I also still love to have my college-age moments with my girlfriends :) Don't we all?!
2. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Well I guess I would have to say anything super fun. And to me that would be a job with anything to do with buying clothes, or wedding planning, or being a professional vacationer. Too bad that isn't a real thing. I have to say, more often than not though, my current profession as a Nurse makes me pretty happy.
3. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do and what is holding you back?
I would really like to start an Etsy shop. I think the main thing that's holding me back is I have no idea really how to do that. And the fear of it not being a success.
4. If you had a friend who spoke to you in the same way that you sometimes speak to yourself, how long would you allow this person to be your friend?
Haha, that friend is my sister. And she is my best friend. We speak and think just the same. I can sometimes be hard on myself, so maybe that is one thing I would change about how I speak to myself.
5. What is the one think you would most like to change about the world?
That everyone be a little nicer. It can be so depressing watching the news about all the bad things that go on in the world. Can we just get rid of the hate, people?!?
6. If the average human lifespan was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I definitely wouldn't spend so much time working I don't think. I would probably spend more time with my family.
7. You are having lunch with 3 people that you respect and admire. They begin to criticize another close friend of yours. What do you do?
I like to think that I would jump in and defend that person. I hate confrontation, but I also love my besties, and would hate for anyone to criticize them.
8. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
This one is hard for me because I am a constant worrier. I worry about everything. But I think if I could be a joyful simpleton, that would be better than a worried genius.
9. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
This is a question that I am not sure if I could answer. I would hate to loose all my childhood memories, but I supposed my family could tell me about them. But there's no way I can choose this one!
10. What would you do differently if you knew noone would judge you?
Not sure about this one. Maybe tell more people about my blog. Only 2 people close to me know about it. It's just a great hobby for me right now.
Kelly @ Old Blue Silo
Sarah @ Sarah's Spiel
Meghan @ Champagne and Suburbs