Last month, I was so disappointed with my BirchBox. Almost to the point of cancelling it. But I decided to let one more month go by. This month was so much better! I'm glad that I waited it out. Even though this month was great, I still have two small issues with BirchBox. In fact, after this post, I am headed over to their site to change my profile to see if this fixes the problem. 1- I get a TON of mascara. Like as in I need no more. As in, I'll be set for the rest of the year on mascara. 2 - I am not a fan of the food samples. If I wanted food, I would get a different subscription box.
Anyway, onto what the box looked like this week!
1. Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme: This creme is smoothed onto damp hair, and keeps it from getting frizzy with a great healthy smooth and shiny look. I am excited to try this - it smells great, and I have used this brand before with good results.
2. Nail Rock: I was so excited about this one! You paint on 2 coats of the polish and then dip in the glitter and let dry. A lot of you know that I use gel polish at home, because where I work we constantly wash our hands and regular polish comes off. So I tried this glitter with my gel nail polish and it worked great! We'll see how long it stays on!
3. Resist Ultra Light Antioxidant Concentrate Serum: This is a skin repairing agent to protect, hydrate, and prevent wrinkles. It also contains anti irritants to reduce redness. You can wear this alone or under makeup. I don't know if this will get as much use as other products that I get, but I'll try anything once or twice.
4. Ahmad Teas: The only tea I usually drink is regular and unsweetened. I may end up trying these just because the flavors actually do sound good. I received mint, english, and blackberry.
5. Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara (not pictured): A smooth and nourishing mascara made from fruits and vitamins. All organic and perfect for sensitive eyes. This item isn't pictured because as soon as I saw another mascara I gave it to my sister to try. I'm not even going to miss not trying it out - although I will say that it smelled good.
I found these super cute valentines day cards at Target in the dollar bin - I was going to send out a few cards anyway, and these are perfect! Cute, the perfect size, and they don't break the bank!
And I just had to throw this in there because it's cute. Our pup loves to chew on carton and bottles :)
Have a happy Monday everyone!