Happy Friday again! Thank goodness! Our Friday started a bit less than perfect - I was rearranging presents under the tree and found that our tree bowl was leaking! Our carpet was soaked. It's a good thing I found it before we left town next week. We eventually want to replace our carpet with hardwood, but it's safe to say not at this time! That was a close one. And the day will get better I am sure :)
Don't forget to link up next Tuesday, December 17th with a Christmas post! I'll pick a few of my favorites and feature you on my blog!
Now onto my five - some of my beauty haul that I purchased this week and on black Friday!
1. Elf eye shadow in toasted - I am so shocked at how vibrant these colors are for such a great price. These are only $3 a piece. I love this toasted color. It is the perfect mix between a brown and a pinkish. I picked it up at Target based on another blogger's review and I am so glad that I did! I am loving that Target carries all of these products for this brand! Or maybe not - it's dangerous for my wallet!
2. I have been using this concealer for a while now for under my eyes. It works awesome, and comes in several shades. It is the perfect "thickness". Some brands cake on but this brand goes on smooth! Not to mention it is only $3 as well. It's just such a great product that I don't want to try a new one yet!
|The eye shadow end.|
|The liner end.|
3. Liner and Shadow stick - Since I love their concealer and shadow so much I decided to try their liner and shadow stick. I have yet to use this, but I plan to tonight on our date night. I'll let you know how this works!
4. The Body Shop's BB Cream - I was about to run out of my L'Oreal kind, so I decided to try this brand because it had great reviews. I tried it and I love it. It didn't make my face greasy, even after 12 hours. It also has several shades. It goes on so smooth; it starts a white color and turns to your color of skin tone. It blends so well. So far, this will definitely be a product that I get again!
5. Blush Beads from the Body Shop - I put these in my cart on a whim. They are the Apricot color. I love them! Not to mention they look fun. The color is perfect and I love how there are several different colors of beads. The container is light, compact, and mess free. I want to go back and buy the other shades as well now!
What are your favorite makeup finds this week?