I thought I would jump on this Five on Friday train. I love reading other bloggers five favorite things at the moment. I have found so much new makeup and gift ideas from these kinds of posts! So here goes, my first Five on Friday post!
1. L'Oreal BB Cream: I am loving this stuff right now. I don't even have to wear power over it like I do with my foundation. It is perfect for days I am running late to work or for a casual day where I don't want to wear a full face of makeup. I use the "light" shade!
2. Faux Fur Throw from Pottery Barn: Am I the only one who thinks this looks ah-mazing?! How soft and warm does this look? And it comes in a few different colors. This is on my Christmas list!
3. I Love Lucy. Call me an old lady (I am a fourth of a century old now), but I loved TV Land growing up. Lucy is my absolute favorite. I know some episodes are cheesy, but good clean TV is hard to find anymore. Please tell me there are other Lucy fans out there in the blog world!
4. This cake: Is addicting. If you make it once, you'll make it again and again. And I have been craving it. Go to this post on my blog to see the recipe! PS - if you take this work, you will be everyone's favorite person!
5. My wedding dress: My wedding dress is my favorite piece of clothing that I own. The best part about it - it has pockets! You can go to my "Our Wedding" tab at the top of my blog to see pics. And yes, I have worn my wedding dress around the house and to watch tv in. Just like on Friends. I say, what's the point of spending all that money to wear it once - I am getting my money's worth out of it! And nothing makes you feel prettier :)
Happy Friday everyone!